What are the situations in which you may require our assistance ?
- Are you looking to identify, measure and communicate the value of your company, business etc ?
- Do you wish to know how much your shareholding is worth to potential buyers ? Valuation advice requires the right blend of analysis, experience and professional judgement. The services are provided to assist you with mergers, acquisitions and disposals, financial reporting, dispute resolution and strategic planning.
Our valuation team helps companies successfully measure and understand the value of their assets by providing independent and well supported valuations.
We provide the following valuation services:
- Transaction valuations
- Independent expert reports
- Fairness opinions (regulators, auditors, investors)
- Impairment tests
Valuation services involve estimation of value and/or the use or application of present value concepts to develop estimates that generally involve the use of one or more of the commonly accepted valuation methodologies to develop such estimates or analyses.
- Share and business valuations – these involve the provision of either a valuation opinion or valuation consulting services to determine the value of a company or shareholding.
- Fairness opinions – involves the provision of a report to the Client’s board of directors considering the purchase or sales of assets or business interest with the aim to draw a conclusion for proceeding with or for completing a transaction.
- Valuation reports for financial reporting – we provide valuation services to assist in financial reporting purposes for business combinations, goodwill, investments in subsidiaries, financial instruments etc.
Benefits of our approach
- We provide a comprehensive suite of valuation services to cater for the complex challenges companies are faced with today
- We help to determine critical success factors, evaluating and challenging key assumptions as well as providing an independent and objective perspective to valuations
- We leverage on the deep financial and valuation related knowledge and robust industry expertise of our professionals.